earn fast money here

mardi 19 avril 2016

Network Marketing, Prospecting for Success by Being Yourself

What do you do when you meet a hot prospect? Do you stay up all night trying to get your act together? Imagining what you will say to convince this special person to join your team? Do you turn yourself inside out figuring out the most clever answers to the questions this person hasn't even asked yet?
If you do all these things, then you remind me of me when I first became a network marketing professional in 1999. I used to stress more over the prospects that I thought were somehow going to be my future Diamond Directors. As if I could know that!
In present time, I recommend that you do what I do to ensure steady growth of your organization. Be yourself. Here's what I mean by that. Relax. Listen more than you talk. If you are funny, be funny. (I'm hilarious.) If you see greatness in someone, tell that person. If you get naturally excited by something the person says, tell him or her. If I asked you to hang out and connect more, and "try to prospect" less, where would you begin?
If I loved to play tennis (instead of craving financial and time freedom) and you knew of a tennis club that was looking for members, how would you behave? Would you be a little bit excited because you would love to turn me on to a tennis club? And wouldn't you also be a little bit detached because in reality you don't care that much if I joined the tennis club?
That's what I'm talking about.
Everybody else was taken. You be you. And that is the best version for others to see and that's the person who this "super-hotty-prospect" would want to work with anyway.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9388658

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire