earn fast money here

vendredi 1 avril 2016

How to Avoid Rejection in Your Network Marketing Business

Are you experiencing rejection in your business when presenting your business opportunity to your prospects? This is probably also causing you to get those objections we try to avoid.
I know that getting rejection after rejection and struggling to go past the objections can leave you without fuel to keep going, feeling tired, not feeling inspired to continue to talk to more prospects. I know that feeling, I've been there!
And this might also be leaving you stuck in your business, and feeling like you want to quit.
But that's why I wanted to share something that could help you.
I recently had an experience with this person who wanted to offer his services to me, and I realized that he was using a "Traditional" way to sell, he was trying to persuade me to buy his services and close a deal.
And I wanted to share with you the 2 critical distinctions between selling in a traditional way and doing it in a natural way.
Now, let me just mention before I begin that both methods work, and it all depends on your personality and what your core values are.
Personally, I like to do it the natural way and lead with the heart.
So this man I was talking to basically "killed" his own sale by doing it the traditional way and the problem with doing it this way is that the customer or prospect can feel that is being manipulated, and I'm sure you've been in a situation like that where you know that someone is trying pretty hard to close you.
Let me explain to you what the difference is. When you do business the traditional way you are basically trying to get the other person to take action and do what YOU want them to do, even if your intention is good. And for the most part, you don't have lasting results.
I'll show you an example: when a distributor recruits a prospect and brings that prospect on board for the distributor's own reasons to obtain the results they want, instead of letting the prospect make their own decision and do it for his/her own reasons, sooner or later that persuasion will be worn out and they will end up quitting.

read more here / http://www.affiliatebusinesses.net

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9363564

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire