earn fast money here

samedi 27 février 2016

Sharing Sunny Costa Calida With an English Visitor

My daughter will be coming to Spain this week for some sunshine and respite from a cold English winter. I keep hearing about rain, snow and fog as we bask in midday temperatures around 20 degrees. I keep telling her and friends about the beautiful beaches around here, and making friends in the UK envious.
She is also coming as she put it "to my rescue" as I am confined to a wheelchair temporarily, due to a broken leg. Anyone following my blogs will know I was wondering what the third mishap would be, well now I know, yesterday I knocked a small mirror out of the cupboard onto a marble floor, and yes it smashed. so if I was really superstitious I would be worrying about the next 7 years!
However I am pleased to say although I plan ahead, I live in the moment, so I'm not pulling my hair out at the prospect. Just looking forward to catching up with the news from England. So if my articles take a bit of a break next week that is the reason why. Although I tend to see a news item or something that stimulates another article. Perhaps we shall do some exciting things - in a wheelchair with my leg protruding? Wheelchair races perhaps - maybe not!
Besides my mishaps, wintering in the sun is still a great idea; and despite the language barrier, the treatment in the Spanish hospital was excellent. However the medication was very expensive, but the treatment was free with my medical card. So remember your E11! Learning the language is also recommended!
So if the idea of warmer winters appeals to you affiliate marketing could provide an income. It takes time to build a regular source of cash, and is dependent on time and effort invested. However it does make an exciting hobby business watching it grow and expand to a level that suits you. There are many millionaires and supper affiliates in the industry.
Affiliate marketing with the guidance of a coach or mentor is an easier more reliable way to start. It saves you wasting time and money on trial and error as you work to a tried and tested plan. Your mentor provides an excellent range of products for your customers and saves you deciding which will be best-sellers and sourcing them. Also sales pages are provided saving you learning all the procedures and marketing before any orders come in. With a mentor you can start to earn as you learn, and have the comradeship of other budding entrepreneurs.
Make 2016 a year to remember!
Books to help you:
"The Power of Your Subconscious Mind" by Joseph Murphy.(Believe in yourself)
"Speed Reading and Speed Memory" by Tony Bazan
"Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway" by Susan Jeffers. (Read if you have doubts)
"99 Ways to flood Your Website With Traffic" by Mick Macro. (Simple suggestions).
"SEO step by step" by Caimin Jones. (An easy book for beginners to SEO)
"500 Social Media Marketing Tips" By Andrew Macarthy
"Profitable Social Media Marketing" by Tim Kitchen & Tashmeem Mirza Also by the same author "How to get to the top of Google"

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9328802

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire