earn fast money here

lundi 17 août 2015

Watch How I Earn Money Online

Many people have asked me what is the secret to earning money online.
Learning how to make money online is one guaranteed way you can achieve freedom in your life without having to retire. If you believe it's easy though, think again!!
I was part of the daily grind up until the time I reached the age of 40. I was lucky to find a sales position at age 18 and steadily worked my way up the managerial ladder. I gave my life to the company and in return the company gave me a somewhat materialistic life. Even at the height of my success I used to dream of being free, to spend my days how I wanted but I was a slave to the job and the six figure salary. Life was good and so was the money but I would have to look at additional projects to achieve my goal of retiring at 50.
In 2008 my fit and healthy mum was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer and my life was changed forever. I lived and worked in Sydney at the time and was having the time of my life having moved there from England a couple of years earlier. I felt truly helpless being so far away, so I quit, worked my notice and returned home to be with her.
As an only child losing my mum so young was hard to deal with but it was this event that taught me the greatest lesson. She taught me to live life now! I'd built up a pretty good CV during my career so I could have easily got a decent job and continued where I'd left off. I felt there was something more for me out there and I decided that the idea of working online from my laptop appealed to me.
Initially I looked at opportunities to make money from sports betting which turned out to be a total disaster. It sounds so simple but my lack of discipline and the amount of scammy betting systems in circulation lost me a significant amount of cash.
Placing a few bets was much easier than having to learn new skills about internet marketing. I signed up to lots of opportunities promising to teach me how to earn money online, I was a little overwhelmed by all this new information and in truth I struggled to apply it properly.
I was lucky to have a couple of mentors during my career and I needed one now. It's just difficult to find someone you can trust in the online world. I managed to scrape by for a few years, I had little cash but I was rich in other ways. I woke up when I wanted to and went to bed when I wanted to. My time was now my own, no motorways or deadlines to hit.
There were times when I never knew where my next income was coming from which was a little scary. Even so, I had exchanged material things like flash cars, watches, debt and houses for my freedom. It felt good!
In the early years it was like wading through a swamp, I tried and failed a lot. I rolled from one opportunity to another promising to make me bucket load of cash and delivering nothing. Either it was too hard for me to implement or it didn't work. All these failures served me well and earning money online is much easier and more consistent process these days.
My passion is in the natural health niche and I truly love what I do. By design we are prevented from fully understanding what nature can do for us. I bet you didn't know there are over 300 natural cancer cures out there hidden from us deliberately. Perhaps I'll touch on that in a future article. Today I'm earning money online using a portfolio of opportunities.
Some require no effort and some investment, some require a little investment and minimal work and some are free with effort required. If any of them run into trouble, my risk is spread so I will always have money coming in.
I have multiple opportunities on the go and still have the freedom I always dreamed of.
Opting out of the rat race has improved the quality of my life dramatically and I only make a fraction of the money I used to earn. I'm taking things at my own pace but be under no illusion that there is big money to be made if that's what floats your boat.
If my own online journey can help people avoid the traps and scams then it will be worth my effort and time. My advice is follow your dreams and do what you love!
Self confessed freedom addict passionate about Natural Health and well-being.
Sharing my online journey as I go for those who want to follow.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9115274

1 commentaire:

  1. I had an accident and I'm stuck at home for at least another year. I am hunting for a challenging home business as I'm dying of boredom. My cousin brother skyped me this link www.ipasgiveaway.com , saying that they are best and scam free... I don’t have any idea about it.. Have a look and and give your reviews on its authenticity... Waiting for your sincere advice!!!

    RépondreSupprimer